.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

101 in 1001

08 jan 2006 - 05 oct 2008
36/101 completed
14/101 in progress

25 March 2006

40

Finish five video games (2/5).

I completed Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time last Sunday or Monday. (The days kind of run together lately.) I know it's a few years old now, but I had a blast playing it. Can't wait to move on to the next one.

1 Comments:

At 26 March, 2006 08:44, Blogger Jim said...

On POP... The second one is an excellently crafted game, but if I know you very well, you will probably not have as easy a time getting into the storyline. As it turns out, it's integral to the overall plot arc of all three games, but that being said, I never even finished it myself.

Two Thrones (#3), however, is excellent. And benefits from having played the second one, if even only long enough to get frustrated with it and give up. Kind of a weird endorsement, no?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home